Skypod Roof Lights - Options & Configurations
Skypod Roof Lights offer a great alternative to traditional aluminium skylights and conservatory roof systems, providing a stunning, cost-effective method for adding extra space and additional height to any room.
Skypod Roof Lights are versatile enough for the majority of properties. With a range of colours, configurations, sizes and finishes to choose from, our Skypod Rooflights look stylish and deliver excellent energy efficiency and insulating properties.
Free delivery within 20 miles of our postcode DE55 4BR - contact us for delivery costs if you are outside this area.
Prices are for white outside / white inside
Add 5% for grey outside / white inside
Add 10% for grey outside / grey inside
We can create any size Skypod - Please contact us regarding pricing
All Prices Shown Are Excluding VAT
Base Prices Include
- Based on White frame (White internal and external finish)
- Standard glass, blue self-cleaning, 1.2 U-value.
- Active glass temperature controlled
- Prices are based on a standard 20˚ pitch. Prices exclude VAT.
- Foil finish with White interior (Golden Oak / Rosewood / Moondust Grey / Anthracite Grey) + 5%
- Anthracite Grey with Anthracite Grey interior) +10%
- Perfect Day Super 4S (1.0 U-value glass) +10%
- Roof vents POA
(Must be 1250mm+ width to accommodate a vent)
- Manual roof vent (ea) P.O.A
- Electric switch vent (ea) P.O.A
- Electric climate control vent (ea) P.O.A
Except all Grey and sprayed exteriors (specials), which have a £200 uplift on vent prices above, and a 3-week lead time.
Standard Skypods come with FREE delivery within 5 working days
Vent lead times 5 - 7 working days